The Student Success Service Helps You Reach Your Goals
The Student Success Service’s goal is to support you in meeting your personal, academic and career objectives to help you to make the most of your Algonquin College experience. Working with our team of Student Success Specialists, we will help you develop and implement a customized action plan to meet your goals.
We can help you:
- Familiarize yourself with your new environment
- Get answers to your general questions and make referrals
- Navigate registration and other college procedures
- Make the most of the student support services that are available to you
- Overcome any challenges that you’re experiencing
Come visit us in the Robert C. Gillett Student Commons building, E343, on the Woodroffe Campus.
We’re here to help!
Algonquin College Student Success Service
1385 Woodroffe Avenue
Room E343 Ottawa, ON K2G 1V8
613 727-4723, ext. 5152
April 29 to May 20
Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 4:45 pm
May 21 – August 5
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm