Internet banking payments can be made through major Canadian banks. If you already use your bank’s online banking services, simply link to your bank’s website and login. You need to add Algonquin College as a payee, and use your Algonquin College student ID number for the account number. If you don’t currently bank online, contact your bank for more information. Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
Phone (Centre for Continuing & Online Learning students only):
You can pay by phone using Visa, MasterCard or American Express.
613-735-4700 ext. 2702
613-267-2859 ext. 5604
Payments using cheque, certified cheque or money order can be mailed but must be received by the Registrar’s Office no later than the close of business on the due date. If you miss the deadline you will be charged a late-payment fee of $100.00.
Students attending classes at the Woodroffe campus should sent their payments to:
Algonquin College – FEES
Registrar’s Office, Room C150
1385 Woodroffe Avenue
Ottawa, ON K2G 1V8
Students attending the Pembroke Campus, should send payment to:
Algonquin College in the Ottawa Valley – FEES
Administration Office, Room 131
1 College Way
Pembroke, ON K8A 0C8
Students attending the Perth Campus, should send payment to:
Algonquin College Heritage Institute – FEES
7 Craig Street
Perth, ON K7H 1X7
You will need to show your student card or goverment photo identification.
You can pay in person using debit, cash, cheque, certified cheque, or money order.
1385 Woodroffe Avenue
Hours of Service
Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Online Fee Deferment Process – OSAP Eligible Students Only
Online Fee Deferment through ACSIS
- To apply for a fee deferment, you must have an acceptable admission status or have a valid returning student status from the College. If you do not know your status contact the Registrar’s Office at 613-727-0002 or by email at AskUs@algonquincollege.com.
- You must have applied online for OSAP funding to the Ontario Ministry of Training, Colleges and Universities. An OSAP application is submitted once per College academic year.
- When completing your OSAP application, you must give permission for the redirection of OSAP funds to pay your college fees directly.
- You must have sufficient OSAP funding to cover your entire college fees.
- You must have submitted your signed official OSAP Declaration and Signature Page(s) to Financial Aid Services at Algonquin College. These OSAP pages may also be required for a spouse or parents, if applicable.
Note: Please allow up to 5 business days to process OSAP Declaration/Signature pages submitted to Financial Aid Services before you apply for an online fee deferment.
Manual Fee Deferment Process – for out-of-province students only
- Students from Canadian provinces or territories outside of Ontario who received official confirmation of eligibility for provincial government student financial assistance are eligible to apply for a manual fee deferment.
The amount of your confirmed government funding (e.g., OSAP) each term must be sufficient to cover the amount of your fee deferment.
Fee deferments must be obtained each term.
Deferment Administrative Fee:
A non-refundable $20 administrative fee (for a processed fee deferment) is added to your fees account each applicable term. This $20 fee is paid along with your tuition fees from your OSAP or out-of-province funding.
Students Not Eligible for a Fee Deferment:
Students entering the third term of a 52-week program who received all of their OSAP funding in the first and second terms are not eligible for a fee deferment (through Financial Aid Services) for their third term (in the same academic year).
For Students Ineligible for an OSAP Fee Deferral:
All arrangements must be made in-person at the Registrar’s Office. Payment of full tuition fees is due by the date on your Fee Deferment contract. In addition:
Deferral deposits can be made using debit, cash, cheque, certified cheque or money order.
- Full-time Day Program, New Students must pay a $480 deposit and a $20 deferral charge. (If you switch to another program, you will need to complete another deferral form.)
- Full-time Day Program, Returning Students must pay a $100 deposit and a $20 deferral charge. (If you defer your fees after the Fees Due Dates you will be changed a $100 Late Payment Fee.)
- International Students must pay a minimum tuition fee down-payment of $1,000.
- Part-time Day Students may be granted a fee deferment if they are taking two or more courses. A $100 deposit and a $20 deferral charge is required.
- Center for Continuing and Online Learning Fee deferrals are not available.