A bursary is money that is awarded to a qualified student based on financial need.
Students applying for bursaries will be required to have their Social Insurance Number (SIN) registered on the college system for income tax purposes. To have your SIN registered with the college, you must come into the Registrar’s Office, Room C150 with your photo ID and either your SIN card or proof of SIN from CRA, to have it entered into Genesis.
Bursaries by Area of Study (schools)
- Algonquin Centre for Construction Excellence/School of Advanced Technology
- Algonquin College Heritage Institute – Perth Campus
- Algonquin College in the Ottawa Valley – Pembroke Campus
- Career and Academic Access Centre
- General Arts and Science
- Language Institute and Part-time Studies
- Police and Public Safety Institute
- School of Business
- School of Health and Community Studies
- School of Hospitality and Tourism
- School of Media and Design