Welcome to the Registrar’s Office
At the Registrar’s Office, we’re here to help you, from the time you apply for admission right through to graduation and beyond.
Effective October 1, 2012 credit cards will no longer be accepted as a payment method for
full-time program tuition fees.
Payments for full-time program tuition fees at Algonquin College can still be made through online banking, debit, cheque, money order, or cash.
This change affects full-time students and part-time students registered in full-time programs. Algonquin College is committed to investing in our students. By removing the option to pay by credit card we are freeing up resources that will be invested in our programs.
For more information, please visit
ACSIS – Algonquin College Student Information System
ACSIS provides you with a variety of online services. It is easy to use, convenient, and fits perfectly with your busy schedule. Why wait when you can do what you need online right now?
- Apply for a fee deferment (OSAP recipients only)
- Apply for bursaries
- Order transcripts (including official copies)
- Get your network ID and password information
- View timetable, grade and final assessment week information
- Find your locker
- Access Blackboard
- Drop/Add/Transfer courses
- Change course sections
- Select General Education electives
- View encumbrance status and the reason for encumbrance
- Update your personal information
- Declare Continuing Education programs
- Register for the online Graduate programs
- View and print your official tuition tax receipts (T2202A)