Welcome to the Registrar’s Office
At the Registrar’s Office, we’re here to help you, from the time you apply for admission right through to graduation and beyond.
System Outage on June 21, 2013
(Limited Services Available)
The Algonquin College Student Information System (including ACSIS) will be off-line all day on Friday, June 21, 2013 until Monday, June 24, 8:00 am to allow for a system upgrade.
As a result there will be:
- No Program Registrations
- No Course Registrations
- No Payment processing
- No information on the status of a program admission
- No Admission processing
- No Printing of Transcripts
- No Financial Aid Services including OSAP and Bursaries
- No Timetables or Scheduling
We are able to provide general information only.
Convocation registration and ticket processing is available.We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we implement changes to better serve our valued clients.
The Registrar’s Office
ACSIS – Algonquin College Student Information System
ACSIS provides you with a variety of online services. It is easy to use, convenient, and fits perfectly with your busy schedule. Why wait when you can do what you need online right now?
- Apply for a fee deferment (OSAP recipients only)
- Apply for bursaries
- Order transcripts (including official copies)
- Get your network ID and password information
- View timetable, grade and final assessment week information
- Find your locker
- Access Blackboard
- Drop/Add/Transfer courses
- Change course sections
- Select General Education electives
- View encumbrance status and the reason for encumbrance
- Update your personal information
- Declare Continuing Education programs
- Register for the online Graduate programs
- View and print your official tuition tax receipts (T2202A)