Library – Learning Resource Centre (LRC) Perth Campus
The Perth Campus library is home to an amazing collection of Local History documents. Many permanent and seasonal residents use the collection to do genealogical research. The public is always welcome.
Students have a comprehensive collection that compliments their program studies, with many unique books, maps, periodicals and other resource materials.
- For Library information (LRC) for the Perth Campus please visit www.algonquincollege.com/lrc/library/.
- Resource Centre/Library Contacts
- Circulation Desk – General Inquiries
(613) 267-2859 ext. 5644
- Ann MacPhail, Library Technician
(613) 267-2859 ext. 5607
- Kendra Swallow, Library Technician
(613) 267-2859 ext. 6335